Friday, December 9, 2011

Paper Cut Art...

Yayyyyyy.... It's December already !!!

It's been 3 months since I wrote my last post. Not because I'm busy, but it's because I have no idea on what to write. But today, I found a couple sites and I wanna share it here...!

Have you guys heard about Paper Cut Art !!??? It's an art using ( of course ) paper and a help of scissors. I know it sounds like a kindergarten kid daily job, but can you imagine what can you make with a piece of paper and a scissors ? You can create the world !!!

Soooo.... I've been googling and suddenly I found a site about the art of cutting or Psaligraphy by Karen Bit Vejle. The works are formed from a large and continuous piece of paper and the cut using only a pair of scissors. Every single cut must very well planned because one single mistake can affect the final result. You can go here to see some artwork by Karen Bit Vejle.

Here's a little sneak peek guys...
Enjoy !!



The artist


No comments: